Friday, August 8, 2008

School!!!




school is finally starting.. for donovan and me.. he is going to be starting at the montesasori school that i work at and i am so excited!! pre kindergarden stuff.. holy cow.. and well for me i am going to be starting at university of phoenix.. and well i am ready.. ready to do more with my life.. i am going to study wed design and buisness.. kinda in the way opposit direction than what i ever saw myself going but i think it will be a good thing.. hope all is well with all the family out there and best of luck to everyone starting school

4 comments:

Becca said...

I was wondering if he was going to go to school with you this year! You should totally get him to go to Gilbert next year, so that I can take him and pick him up! If you put him in ALL DAY! They are going to be in kindergarten can you believe that?

Sissy said...

Danielle, I start School on the 19th too. At least you did'nt wait as long as I did to decide what you want to do when you grow up! Good Luck and Good Grades!
Elizabeth

Becca said...

Oh! I am so glad you changed your background! I liked the other one, but it was sooo hard to read! CUTE!

Sissy said...

I am doing my pre recq's for the RN and Dental Hygiene programs. I havn't made up my mind what I want to do for sure yet.