
MyHotComments
ya i know that a while ago i told you all i was starting scool.. well i have been trying to.. i would like to be in school already but ''THE MAN" seem to think i didnt need to start.. well finally this week i have got everything all staightend out and well i get to start as soon as all my paper work is put thru.. i am so excited you dont understand.. it was such a set back to think that i might have to waait till like next year.. but no!!! looks like i will be starting and i will soon one day become a web design and communicator!! SWEET!! i have such a drive to change my life and i inttend to keep that.. i am tired of just making it by..GRR silly bush.. na its not all his fault.. but really!! well i will keep you all up dated and let you know for sure the day i start!! wish me luck and keep me in your thoughts and maybe pray..if you want to:)!!
1 comment:
Danielle, I will remember you in my prayers! I always pray that I will be able to retain all that I learn and be able to recall it for tests. I'll pray the same thing for you!
Post a Comment