



yes grandma and my mom put me to work satruday.. i came to hang out at grandmas for a while and they guilt tripped me into finishing the 7 buckets full of pomagaranets that they had picked.. now i am not mad at the great garden that grandpa has been able to have but man 7 buckets! thats like 100 jars of jelly almost.. or i hope its going to be.. for all of you that were not there or didnt have the joy of helping i just hope you remember how hard i worked on your jelly when you get it for christmas.. and i want you to enjoy every bite when you put it on your toast!!
3 comments:
Um....no thanks! It is hard to resist helping grandma though because she wouldn help if any of us asked.
I meant "would"
UM.....I am sooooooo glad we are done! HEHE! I always miss the banging the seeds out part...I always get stuck with the juicing..hehe! Sorry dude....can't you tell how sorry I am feeling for you right now??? :)
Post a Comment