
MyHotComments
well I know that it is one week and a day away.. but we are leaving sunday for COLORADO!! And I wanted to tell you all now befor I get crazy busy getting ready for this trip and well lets just say go CRAZY!!! I know we all have a crazy lady in us...but any who.. I wish you all the happiest christmas and a happy happy new year!!! I will try to post pictrues of everything while I am there.. but no promises!! I dont have school for two weeks and dont think I will be on or near a computer... I am going to miss all my family that I am leaving here... I will be thinking of you and grandma I hope you know I will be making waffles and strawberry surup christmas morning because I will miss you all so much( they wont be as good tho)!! I am going to miss christmas morning with everyone.. it is my favorit day out of the whole year.. but I think having this small trip with my own family is something we need together to grow!! well enough with the love stuff I think i am going to cry a bit..lol.. well all the love in the world to everyone... see you when i get back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment