




WELCOME TO THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS is what the sign should really read! yes Brandon and I just got back sunday from a very interesting get a way!!Las VEGAS Navada! I was so excitd to go and see what this world with in a world was like, and really what all the hype was! It was amazing. The lights on the strip lite up the sky at night, and if it were cloudy you can see the lights from arizona! I did! any who we left on a thursday night. got there and insted of sleeping we decied to look aroud. BIG MISTAKE!! lol.. we did not get to bed that night till like 5 and well I do not think I slept the whole time I was there!!! But besides all that it was a beautiful place! The buildings were like giants and felt like NYC! The time and effort put into the city really pays off! You will see in my pictures Fremont street. What the older people would know as Vegas. It was crazy.. they have modafied Fremont srteet witht the giant screen over the whole 3 blocks of the so called old strip! Every hour on the hour they play a light show.( the 3rd picture) and it was so cool. all the casino lights turn off and the screen lights up! they played songs from KISS some jazz player, and JOURNEY. yes I know who those bands are lol.. but your feeling old!:) I have to say that was one of my favorit parts of vegas! Next i have the Billagio (spelling) With the fountin that dances to the music. At night it is amazing! These jets shoot the water what seems to be taller than the giant hotel. it is so cool that it stops the millions of people walking past it and we all come as one in aww of this amazing marvel. Next i have the Paris. It was like i was there this building was also GIANT..can i say that enough? GIANT GIANT GIANT!!! I am very happy that he took me and we got to spent time together. I need to post my pictures that I have. Oh another cool place is the M&M place.. Crazy! I just have to say that there were alot of interesting people from all over the world. and it was nice to see every cultur and exerence Las Vegas!
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun!!
Yay for Vegas, baby!!
Glad you had fun! It's nice to get away!
Post a Comment