
ok as of tommrrow I will officially have a kindergardner... holy cow I remeber thinking of what it was going to be like to have a 5 year old and well here i am.. I know i have like 2 mos before he is really 5 but wow its crazy.... he has done so well this year in Montessori and i am proud to say that he will be doing the kinder program at my work.. I love montessorri it has done so much for donovan.. he is reading and spelling and its just amazing to see him grow.. I am still in shock tho that i have a 5 year old.... its rally crazy to think that he used to look like this baby...
3 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!! FOR KINDERGARTEN! I cannot wait! BUT, I also cannot believe he is 5! Time flies!
I can't believe he is five! Oh my gosh!! What a little stud he is turning out to be :)
Whaoo Go DONOVAN!
Post a Comment