Wednesday, June 24, 2009

KungFu "PO" noodles




Ok so tonight Donovan asked for KungFu "PO" noodles.. he asked if i could cook them just like Po's dad did in the movie... I then told Donovan I think i could do that.. he then went to the "HOW To COOK" cook like his dad.. I wish i could show you his hand motions it was the funniest thing ever.. When Donovan talks with his hands HE TALKS WITH HIS HANDS... it is so animated.. Any way here is a discription.. he told me that his dad"PO's" dad chopped up this green stuff and put it in with the noodles..(so picture donovan with his hands in chopping motion)! any way he proceded to tell me that he needed to carry the bowls like PO and deliver them to all the people in the house.. I told him he was crazy and he could not carry bowls like that unless he was willing to clean up the mess.. I was laughing so hard at this moment i think i mad him a little up set.. It was the cutest thing and i thought i would share with all of you... i will try to catch his hand motions next time.. Oh and our noodles with butter and salt turned out just like PO's did on KungFu Panda.. DOnovan told me i was an amazing cook!! lol that was a first!

No comments: