
Ok so first of.. thank you becca for the picture!!! And thank you for all who came to the wedding and for all the wishes this week! It WAS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR US! It did not really hit me till yesterday morning that i was really getting married! It was crazy... I had tried to get everything done before the big day so that I would not be so stressed out... well needless to say we got our wedding licence that am(yes the day of in the morning.. brandon hated me for making him get up and get it soooo early!) but after getting the most important and final thing, I had nothing to do!!!! I thought this would be a good thing and would keep me from stressing out.... HAAHHAHAHHAh NOOOO!!! I tried to take a nap, I tried to clean, I tried to do my homework( I had to do that but my mind was to excited... it was hard)..... Brandon on the other had... he works nights for those of you who do not know... 4pm to 4am so he had worked the night before... he slept all day with no problem.... UGHHHH!! The day also took so long to finally get to the exciting part.....WEll after it was all said and done.. I cried! I smiled! and Married my BEST FRIEND!!! I am so happy to be his wife... and it is so cute.. that is all he has called me since yesterday at six when we became official! Well I want to thank you all again for everything.. and for the support! we love you all and I can not wait to post pictures!!!!
2 comments:
Congrats!
It was very sweet! I am glad I was able to be there! Love you guys!
Post a Comment