



OK so Makynzi is going to be 12 weeks this week.. her new trick is now being able to hold her head up and look around! Growing up to fast I say! So I have been putting her in the bumbo that Grandma Robin got her! Amazing this chair is... anyway.. I put toys on her table that came with it.. also amazing! well she gets the idea to grab sometimes.. but works her self up so much that it makes her mad! so fun and Funny to watch.. I know mean mommy.. but it is funny! Sophia and Makynzi as you see are being fed at the same time! NO HANDS MOM!! LOL.. I wish I could use my sisters gift.. but they dont seem to get the idea to keep the top of the bottle in their mouth.. so I will have to keep tring! But having Sophia is amazing fun and a lot of work! But I love having her and my little miss all day.. Thanks to my wonderful hubby for working so hard so that I can enjoy these times at home with my kids!
1 comment:
SOOOO cute! It makes me sad to think she is getting so big already! Tell her to slow down! She needs to come play with Aunt Becca!
Post a Comment