Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mom where do babies come from!!??!!




OK... so tonight we were watching 19 kids and counting.. grandson edditon... and Donovan asked me where babies come from and how they come out.. not wanting to keep things from him but not nessasarly tell him the way things are yet.. I asked him how he thinks babies get in momies tummies and how they come out...

Donovan:" mom i think that babies get put in the tummy by the doctor, then when it is time for them to come out because there is no more room, you poop them out like you have to go to the bathroom!"

I just had to die for a min inside, this kid kills me! He is so sweet.. so I told him he was just right! I feel that it was a safe answer.. and if he finds something else out at school.. i will deal with that later! so i had to blog about this tonight.. He is such an amazing kid I just love his sweetness!!!

One day I know I will have to tell him.. ok brandon will have that talk with him but for now it is fun to just have age safe conversatios about the birds and bees! or girls and boys! He is still trying too figure out why girls do not have a penis.. he says that they fall off when we are born.. i mean really! he is just too sweet!

for now that is the story and I will blog more because he is starting to have tons of questions! lol

No comments: