Yup i have decided to learn to cook.. grandma and everone has been gone this month so i have decied its time for me to cook or we may starve!!.... i have cooked everyday this month other than the nights that we had left overs.. i am starting to like it kinda other than the clean up... but i guess it comes with the yummy food.. well the good thing is i have not burned down the house.. and i am trying to keep it that way.. some day i hope to be the best betty crocker ever!!
4 comments:
Good for you! I LOVE to cook. Your boys will love you for it. Good luck!
We live in Fountain which is just a few minutes south of colorado springs.
*Elizabeth
Dude! I am going to send Quinn to your house! He is beginning to wonder if I even live here anymore! We are always at grandmas, and I don't think I have cooked ONE meal this entire summer. Poor guy!
Dolphin,
Grandma chelle loves you. Have a good day.
Post a Comment