
well just sending some love to all the family out there!! and telling you all i miss ya and wish we could see eachother!! everyone is good here or getting better!! i have a infection on my leg that seems to be getting better but ya.. i dont think so .. it still hurts !!! BAD!! and well the meds they gave me only seem to make me feel sicker!! i thought that they were designed to make you feel better!!LOL!! well we will see when wendnesday rolls around if i get any better!! well hope all is well for everyone!! TTYL!! love ya
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Your mom told me. OUCH! You poor girl. Get better soon. Give Mr. Donavon a kiss.
I am glad you are feeling a little better! You looked a lot better when I saw you yesterday! Good luck!
Hi from Colorado! I just found your blog. Cute pics of Donovan.
*Elizabeth*
Post a Comment