


ok so I know that I am doing this backwards but I am bored in our hotel room. I have so many pictures to show you and up load from this trip to colorado! Any who.. we are in Idaho Springs COlorado.. we were in GRand Junction this last week.. well today after we cheked in we went to Denver.. it was amazing!! the city looked and reminded me of NYC a little.. it had old brick houses and tall tall buildings.. we went to the City Park and it was beautiful! the geese were everwhere.. I asked brandon if it was too cold for them to be out.. he didnt know!! but I guess this is where they come.. ANy who.. the park was cool.. it had this castle style set up and it was huge!! Tommrrow we are going snowborading! we found a place for donovan and I to take lessons and well we are both vary excited.. he cant hardly wait!! this trip has been amazing and I am so thankful that we have been able to enjoy eachother as a family! I cant wait to show you more.. I am going to try a post a pre view!! love you all!! happy new year! if I dont get to log on soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment