Monday, December 29, 2008

!UPDATE!

OK RIGHT NOW I Cant upload any pictures.. we are still in the hotel and well this internet is stupid!! any way I feel the need to report about today.. we went to the echo mountin ski resort and well it was a nice drive, when we got there we figured out that we had lost our snow pants and goggles..GRR I wanted to pull my hair out!! well I decied that I was not going to let this ruin out trip.. so we came back to the hotel and thought of what we could do about this nasty sad and upsetting part of the trip, well we decied that saint mary's glaser would be a nice thing to see.. so we did! and i am so glad that we did.. we found a place to use our borads and sled! it was so much fun.. we hiked a mile and a half to the glaser, and then found the perfet place to sled and borad! it was windy but we made do.. donovan got up the guts to go down by his self.. and he was having so much fun!! so was I.. I got to use my bored for the first time.. it was so cray.. it was harder than I thought! I crashed a few times but after a few tries i like to think that i was way better than brandon! he talked it up all day .. how he was so good and he was going to show us up.. ha i like to think that i did way better!! SHHH.. DONT TELL BRANDON~ well we are going to try tommrrow!! we love you all!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

We missed you at Christmas, but are glad you guys had fun!