Monday, January 19, 2009

Crashed!!!




yes today crashed my car.. sad sad sad.. I am happy to report that we are all ok! but as you can see we need to fix the front end of the integra. Now my plan was to do that in the next two months but I guess I got the sign today that it needs to happen sooner. we were on our way to canyon lake to fish.. if any of you know that place then you know about the winding roads and the cliffs it has.. well it happend like five ten miles right befor that! ya SCARY!!!!!! we could have been off the cliff today.. well I am so happy that I have people looking out for me up in heaven! I know that we all walked away today with nothing because someone has a good word in for us.. well on to what happen..MY DRIVER SIDE WHEEL CAME OFF!!!! yes all the way off.. it happend so fast that we all did not know what happen to us.. well after we all got out and saw.. HOLY COW!!! well my car will be ok after some work.. but a long eventful day!! Donovan was silly in the whole thing.. he was so sad that we hurt my car!! but he is ok .. we are all ok shook up but ok!!

2 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

White Trash.....Jk. I am glad you are ok

Becca said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you are okay! Sorry dude! Good thing you have a man that is good with cars!! :)! I am so glad everyone is okay!