Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OBAMA OBAMA!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
a Ok today I was talking with Brandon about the new Pres! I listen to his swaring in and speech on the radio at work! It was so cool to listen to him.. I have never taken part of this before. I remember Clinton but had no intrest in any one else! so this year I paid attention real well with everything! Well back to my reason for blogging this.. I feel that the Obama family is so humble, down to earth, that they know that I am middle class and thats ok! I feel after today there will be a change! A good change.. I have never felt like this with polatics before.. of couse I have not really been old enough to care really! Well I hope you all feel kinda the same way.. Watching them today just really gives me hope for us in this bad economy we have.. Well talk to you all later!

No comments: