Monday, January 12, 2009

finally a picture update on colorado










yes all i have finally took the time to put up pictures about our trip! it was amazing!It was long but much needed! we started in grand junction, and then went to idaho springs, that is out side of denver. i have put up pictures of denvers stadium. it was so big! also pictures of St. Marys Glasure. that was also amazing, we took this 1/2 mile hike up to it. and that is where we first used our show boards! i wish you all could have been there! i hope to do this again with my family hope to talk my mom and dad in to going one time too! lol thats going to be a job! any way.. i hope you all had a great christmas and i love you all!

1 comment:

Becca said...

You changed your blog...so now I can read it..yeah yeah yeah! I love those pictures...although WAY too much snow for my pleasure! I especially love the one on the top of Donovan! He looks so happy..hehe!