
MyHotComments
alrigh so my horascope said today.."you can make your self start feeling good if you start thinking good!!
that is so true.. ok so after this whole class thing of missing 90 points I chose to not let it get me down!! now this week I am doing the same!! randonly i looked at my horascope and that is what it said.. think good and feel good!! Totally!!!! well I am just glad i have brandon in my life he helps me stay this way and pushes me forward!! as do i him.. he is almost finished with his hours at school and will be working soon.. also he can get his licence on FEB 4TH!!!!!! everyone please keep us in your thoughts.. we are so close to him being indepenednt again!!!! well back on topic.. I brought my grade up agin.. my teacher has loved the way i have shinned in the last few weeks and turned my grade aroud.. and he thought i was a slacker!!!! ha ha ha ha ... well hope you all are well see ya later.. oh and i am going to try to get brandon to blog.. I feel a bit jelious of habry and the new hubby.. i love that they blog together!!! it makes it that much more funner.. yes funner!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment