Monday, January 26, 2009

two weeks left!

I have two weeks left of school.. well till i start my next two classes! so i though i would tell u all about it! so it was interesting.. one of my assignments i did.. i did it totally wrong so i droped from a 97.5 to a 54.4 OUCH!!! well glad to say with all the crying and kicking my feet and saying BRANDON I DONT WANNA! well i have brought up my grade and glad to be moving on!! well its going well.. cant wait.. i am going to just try to keep my head in the game and stay ahead! keep strong.. and thats what is going to keep me going!! well just thought i would blog and ignor my BF!!! he is not so nice tonight.. one of his pain nights where he just bugs! well love u all!

1 comment:

Becca said...

You can do it! I know you can!