Thursday, February 26, 2009

UPDATE on the INTEGRA

Picture 032.jpg Pictures, Images and Photos


Alrigh.. its been a few weeks since i have been on to blog.. I have been crazy busy tring to get my car together! well I am happy to say tha I only need to order my body kit and it will be in the workings of being put together! I have ordered so many parts and had to wait to save money to get the rest but its finally done.. I cant wait to have my car back.. I love my truck but dont love the 80 bucks a week in gas sometimes.. ok so its not that bad yet but its kinda that way when you drive like i do!! well I just wanted to check in and get my fill of blogging.. brandon is so mad right now.. lol.. well when i get all my parts in i will have to show you alll what i had to do to fix my car again!!! and well its lost duchman days this weekend so i will post about that too.. keep you updated..

No comments: