Sunday, February 15, 2009

I HATE THE FREEWAY MOM!


Ok so today we were on our way home from my moms house and donovan asked how we were going to get home. I told him we would prob take the freeway home. He said"MOM I HATE THE FREEWAY WE ALWAYS GO ON THE FREEWAY!" I then asked him y he hated the freeway so much and he said "MOM I JUST HATE THE FREEWAY.. IT TAKES SO LONG FOR US TO GET HOME!" now he is just beside himself when we are talking.. brandon is in the front seat trying not to laugh.. I then told donovan that i was sorry but the freeway is the fastest way home for us because we dont have to stop at any red lights and deal with traffic... well the smartie pants in him says "MOM THE FREEWAY HAS SO MUCH TRAFFIC, YOU ALWAYS SO MAD AT THE PEOPLE DRIVING IN THE MORNINGS, THER IS TO MUCH TRAFFIC!" Dont ask me where he gets this from but brandon and i were just laughing at him or trying not to.. but he was so funny! he had a good point.. I am always angry at stupid rubber necking people in the am time.. that is what causes more accidents.. people not paying attention to the road.. but to what is on the side! but this shows me that he knows what is going on more everyday.. how scary.. he is getting older!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is so cute:) and SOO funny! I love it!

Becca said...

that is soooo funny! I love that little boy!