Yup I am goin to blog again about our weekend.. I am trying to get brandon to blog but I dont think it is going to work! well our weekend was so much fun... our room that we had was like a small apt we had an oven with 2 burners and a frige and a hot tub! yes total we had 4 rooms.. the kitchen the living room the bedroom and the bathroom... it was crazy.. as you can see we took a pictur of the hot tub that was right next to the bed.. which by the way is the best bed i have ever slept on! well any way we had an amazing time while we were up there.. we got up at like 6 on saturday morning (valentines morning) and it was 9 degrees out and snowing in AZ... yes snowing!! it was so beautiful! well with the hotel they had free brakfast hot and yummy... it was a nice place.. we staied at the Aspen inn and suiets... a place i say would be a good place to just get away for the weekend.. and affordable too! only 75 for the king suite with the hot tub in the room.. well on to the event of the day.. SNOWBOARDING!!! we got an all day pass and it was so much fun.. we did not get lift tickets in colorado because of donovan.. so it was nice to have a big kid day on the slopes! I want you to know that i only fell real hard once... I was so happy with my self! brandon the show off did well! OK this is for AMY!!! I SAW MORE SKIERS ON THEIR BUTTS THAN SNOWBOARDERS! I COUNTED AND WATCHED THEM RUN INTO PEOPLE! lol I think its about even.. but we had fun and by the end of the day I was so tired and in a serious amount of pain.. I didnt think I would live! well I love snowboarding and am glad we got them for christmas... well I hope you all had a wonderful time with your love and well talk to you all soon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HOW FUN!! I love those hot tubs!! They're the best!
2 comments:
HOW FUN!! I love those hot tubs!! They're the best!
SWEET~! Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment