Sunday, March 22, 2009

Killer Number 2!!!!


Yes that is right.. we got a killer number 2!! this is not her but it is a close pictur of her.. but because I do not have internet at the house yet.. i can not up load all my newpictures of the house and the new addition! Her name is Tia. Or miss T or baby T.. because Rogue is Baby girl we are trying to find names to call tia other than baby girl.. I love her and I know you all are thinking Oh my another killer.. but I love them and I am determined to show you all that pit bulls are wonderful family dogs.. Now the dog that ate the week old baby was a Chow.. I want you all to know that Chows are the worst.. meaner than pit bulls and anything.. that and the akitas.. they are teritorial.. Now most dogs are all that way its all in how you rais them and what you expose them too.. well I cant wait to show you all her and the new house!! we are all finally moved in and everything... so i will keep you updated as best i can and i am hoping to have internet by this week.. love you all!!

1 comment:

Sissy said...

DJ just be carefull because some insurance companies won't insure your house if you have certian dogs.Congrats on moving!