Ok for those of you how may or maynot know brandon and I have found a house! It has been a long time comming for us and we have worked so hard to finally be here! But we all know the amazing stress that comes with moving.. well it has been almost 3 years since i have moved or even thought that i would move.. Any way... I am happy to say that this time moving I have had amazing help.. not to say that i have not had it before.. I have had some amazing people in my life to help me.. This time tho I have up to 5 boys helping me which means that i do not have to lift a finger! oh how spoiled i am! Lol.. well anyway.. We found a rent to own house out by where we were originally.. it really like a hop skip and a jump maybe from grandmas house.. or down the street and around the corner..LOL! it is a 3 bed 3 bath and is almost 2000 sq feet.. we have a good lot too front and back yard.. the 3 bath is coool because it has a his and her bathroom in our master bedroom! woo woo.. I have my own tolet and bathtub.. I no longer have to wait to go to the bathroom I have my own.. I told brandon that for the first week you going to find me just walking around the house. I do not know what to do with all the space... But i will adjust! I cant wait to post pictures.. I started taking them and my camera died.. so you will have to wait till i am a little more settled!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
!!!MOVING!!!
Ok for those of you how may or maynot know brandon and I have found a house! It has been a long time comming for us and we have worked so hard to finally be here! But we all know the amazing stress that comes with moving.. well it has been almost 3 years since i have moved or even thought that i would move.. Any way... I am happy to say that this time moving I have had amazing help.. not to say that i have not had it before.. I have had some amazing people in my life to help me.. This time tho I have up to 5 boys helping me which means that i do not have to lift a finger! oh how spoiled i am! Lol.. well anyway.. We found a rent to own house out by where we were originally.. it really like a hop skip and a jump maybe from grandmas house.. or down the street and around the corner..LOL! it is a 3 bed 3 bath and is almost 2000 sq feet.. we have a good lot too front and back yard.. the 3 bath is coool because it has a his and her bathroom in our master bedroom! woo woo.. I have my own tolet and bathtub.. I no longer have to wait to go to the bathroom I have my own.. I told brandon that for the first week you going to find me just walking around the house. I do not know what to do with all the space... But i will adjust! I cant wait to post pictures.. I started taking them and my camera died.. so you will have to wait till i am a little more settled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! YAAY YAAY YAAY!!! Congrats
It's Aubrie, by the way. I just realized I'm on Karson's log in
AWESOME!!!!! YEAH! I am glad you finally were able to get your own place! SWEET!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment