yup I am happy to say that yes we are not Official! some of you may know our silly story of unofficially offical.. well I am happy to announce that we are totally legitimet now! since we are doing this whole marragie thing different from most here is how it happend! Well my last post was about lost duchman days and ya I said something along the lines that I think we are official.. well we are and I am in total aww that my amazing man and I are going to be joined together!! I love him and am still in shock that last night on my favorit ride (farris wheel) we talked about my ring meaning more than Friendship..Love..Loyalty.. I got this ring and its an irish ring that means Friendship love and loyalty we decided that it was going to mean that we were engaged.. It was amazing.. we have talked about it for a while and well we both know that it was going to happen but the thought of us really agreeing that it will happen!!.. well our date has been set for september 1st 2009.. well I told him he had to ask me first before I could start planning.. Kinda silly but we are so backwards already that it works!! I LOVE HIM!! well I Just wanted you all to know that its really really going to happen now and I have started the planning.. I hope your all ready to come to the best backwards wedding ever!! and bear feet requrired.. oh and Bikini tops and board shorts too!! lol! yup so all you out there better start the 90 work out!! lol.. well Just had to blog about our new step to becoming man and wife.. It was silly I bought the ring because I liked it.. well he said why not put that on the left had and make it ligit! I love him and his crazy ways!! cant wait to see where our life takes us!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
WE"RE OFFICIAL!!!!
yup I am happy to say that yes we are not Official! some of you may know our silly story of unofficially offical.. well I am happy to announce that we are totally legitimet now! since we are doing this whole marragie thing different from most here is how it happend! Well my last post was about lost duchman days and ya I said something along the lines that I think we are official.. well we are and I am in total aww that my amazing man and I are going to be joined together!! I love him and am still in shock that last night on my favorit ride (farris wheel) we talked about my ring meaning more than Friendship..Love..Loyalty.. I got this ring and its an irish ring that means Friendship love and loyalty we decided that it was going to mean that we were engaged.. It was amazing.. we have talked about it for a while and well we both know that it was going to happen but the thought of us really agreeing that it will happen!!.. well our date has been set for september 1st 2009.. well I told him he had to ask me first before I could start planning.. Kinda silly but we are so backwards already that it works!! I LOVE HIM!! well I Just wanted you all to know that its really really going to happen now and I have started the planning.. I hope your all ready to come to the best backwards wedding ever!! and bear feet requrired.. oh and Bikini tops and board shorts too!! lol! yup so all you out there better start the 90 work out!! lol.. well Just had to blog about our new step to becoming man and wife.. It was silly I bought the ring because I liked it.. well he said why not put that on the left had and make it ligit! I love him and his crazy ways!! cant wait to see where our life takes us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
DUDE!! How come you didn't say anything yestersay????!!!! CONGRATS!
Congradulations!!!! We are happy for you!
OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!! YAAY!!!
SO happy for you lady!
Post a Comment