Ok so many of you may not know Donovan's very elaborate imagination.. well this is one reason I started my blog.... This is Donovans newest thing.. He is building his own SUPER SUIT... Now if you can not see it.. it has the batman sign on the shirt.. and the bat phone next to it.. I mean I do no know where this kid gets it... But he decied to be like Tony Stark( Ironman) and make a Batman suit... this kid makes me roll laughing with the crazy ideas he gets in his head... I think now that he is nearing 5 and well has his own person personality, he is really just bloooming with the idea that one day he will be a super hero... I am glad my kid has his heart in the right place and wants to protect mom from all the "cepticons" as he says... but man... A new thing is his transformers...MAN I HAVE A LITTLE BOY WHO LOVES BOY THINGS!!! I cant help it.. this kid amazes me every day with his silly nesss.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
The "SUPER SUIT"
Ok so many of you may not know Donovan's very elaborate imagination.. well this is one reason I started my blog.... This is Donovans newest thing.. He is building his own SUPER SUIT... Now if you can not see it.. it has the batman sign on the shirt.. and the bat phone next to it.. I mean I do no know where this kid gets it... But he decied to be like Tony Stark( Ironman) and make a Batman suit... this kid makes me roll laughing with the crazy ideas he gets in his head... I think now that he is nearing 5 and well has his own person personality, he is really just bloooming with the idea that one day he will be a super hero... I am glad my kid has his heart in the right place and wants to protect mom from all the "cepticons" as he says... but man... A new thing is his transformers...MAN I HAVE A LITTLE BOY WHO LOVES BOY THINGS!!! I cant help it.. this kid amazes me every day with his silly nesss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment