Saturday, July 18, 2009
Laparoscopic surgery.......
So some of you know and well maybe some of you do not.... On July 23, 2009 I am undergoing the laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis. This is the only way the doctors can really diagnoss me with this endometriosis. When they do this surgery they will be making a small cut in my belly button and one just above my underware line. Both cuts will be about a inch or so big. what they well be loooking for are sores on my girl parts. I have been in a lot of pain for the last year and well I am just tired of taking pain pills and getting no where with taking care of the pain...that and they make me feel gross and I hate the feeling of being out of it for the 4 days that I have to take them just to make it thru a day.. I mean really i am down... It is bad... ANywho I have been really nervious and scared as to what they would be doing.. I have never been put to sleep for any kind of anything... I went in this last thursday to have my pre consultaion and I have to say that I feel tons better. The whole surgery will take about 45 min and the recovery time just a hour, so i can kinda wake up and they can let me go home... I am just hoping that they can take care of the pain and I can get some real answers!!! Or just take care of the pain for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment