Tuesday, August 25, 2009

7 days and counting... a week from today!!


Ok so I am so so so so so so SO SO SO SO excited.. we are on the week count down to the wedding!!! I am so happy that I have found someone to share my life with who has the same passions that I do... that wants to go the same places I do... we have built this amazing realationship for the last three years! It has not been easy and well neither of us our perfect... but that is ok.. we both understand that we both have faults and that the other is willing to work with them with in reason! I am so glad that I have someone who has tought me to love me for me and that loves me for me! I am glad that I have been able to show someone that it is ok to be settled down.. well maybe we showed eachother that tooo :) lets just say we have showed eachother how to grow up and that it is ok to grow up and still have fun!! I am very excited to take the next step with this amazing man.... and start our family...our lives have already started... it started the day we tied the strings around our wrists and said never let me loose you!!! yes that really happend... we have the sillly story and i can not wait to tell our kids one day when they ask the story of us... along with our amazing relationship I have also found my bestfriend!!... someone who I can talk to no matter what.... I feel that we have built this strong and forever lasting friendship that no matter what we will always be friends... I am so very excited to become MRS BRANDON GREEN that i could wet my pants right now... the only thing we have to get is the marriage licence on friday when we get paid... because yes we are a young soon to be married couple that is poor! I love it!! we are a compleat family... and can not wait to see where our life takes us... I am glad that all of our family is going to join us and well for those of you who can not make it I will post pics for you.. Love you alll and the next time i blog i will be MRS DANIELLE GREEN!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm so happy for you girl! Congrats!

Paul & Emily said...

Very exciting! I can't believe these two friends that I knew separately for long periods of time before they even knew each other are tying the knot! Small world for sure! I'm happy for you both!! Enjoy marriage!!