
So today marks the one week that donovan has been in kindergarten!!!! It was a long week but a good first week... the quiet before the storm i like to call it... I started back at work with donovan at his montessori school. i only work 3-4 hours a day but it gives me something to do with my time... He does not like that i am not in the class room with him and well to tell you the truth i did not like it the first few days either.... I did not think i would miss being in there... But sure enough i had the mommy syndrome lol and cried alot the first few days while sitting at starbucks doing my home work..... Needless too say he has got uesed to the idea of mom not being there with him... maybe because he gets away with more? or because we are not together all day long... I love being a mommy and to a 5 year old... It is interesting now that he is his own person and says some silly things but that is what comes with having a boy!!!
1 comment:
WOOT WOOT!!!! Love kindergarten! I am glad he likes it so much! he is so good at his numbers and letters!!!
Post a Comment