Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dolfin James



I just had to take a min and post about my son... yes i know but he is an amazing little person... he has decided his new thing is reading.... let me tell you how crazy it is to have your kiddo reading... we have this system at school... after you read 5 books you get a certificate.. he is so excited he has read 4.. 2 a day for the last 2 days.. fridays pattie his teacher does not let them read... I assume it is because she has way to much for them to finish up at the end of the week.. need less to say he was bummed friday to not get his certificate... but he has worked so hard and it is fun and such a blessing to watch him at work.. or school.. how ever you want to look at it... hehheh... I am so blessed to have my son in my life and thank our father in heaven for sending him too me.. with out him i would not be where i am today.. I love him and each day he brings joy into my life!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

We love Dolfin!!!! He makes us happy too!