
Ok I am going to go churchy on this one.. but i feel that you need to know my feelings.... the last 6 months have been a long but wonderful road for me... I have done a lot of thinking about what my life means to me... I love to pray.. even tho i do not attend church as much as i should my faith in prayer has staid the same... I have prayed every day for the last six months... some days it is just a asking to help me not rip heads off ppl who i feel need them gone.. any who.. the power of prayer is something that i know more than anyting.... Faith is something i am still learning... The reason i post this is because the last 3 months have been blessing after blessing... Brandon getting a job... us being able to stay in our house.. me having the opertunity to stay in shcool.. and the blessing of my budget working out.. i have battled this for a while.. writing and re writing a budget and well feeling that it will never work... Today i found 100 extra dollars.. that i feel is a blessing for me going to church sunday... and for my faith in the lord and putting my life in his hands... I just want you all to know that you can not run you life on your own.. he has to have a part everyday... not a lot but some.. when you turn you life to him.. thing happen.. good blessings come your way and life seems to get a little easier... I am thankful for my family and everyone who keeps me and my little family in there prayers.. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who undersatand the power of prayer too.. I know this is all new to him but he has seen the works of the lord... and is loving the benifits of turning your life around... I am just glad to have had this in my life growing up.. with out it... welll lets just not go there... i love you all and hope that your day and week goes welll.....
1 comment:
You will always be in my prayers...but you always were too! I only hope for good things for you and your family! Always have...always will! We love you guys!
Post a Comment