




Alright.. the day started out.. with the shopping list. We went to our favorit Asian market. this time I had to take pictures. Because I noticed that there were some things that just totally grossed me out.. if you notice in my first pircture... there is pig snout, chicken feet, and pig ears.. then you have the row of fish that they have already cleaned... this row goes like 20 feet or so... then you have the fresh squid and ewwww slimy stuff!!! after we did some shopping, we got a phone call... our friend Donald is here on vacation before he leaves for Iraq on monday.. They were going to the Fair... We had found that it was free from Noon to one... so we thought hey... free admission.. heck yes.. so we took donovan to the Fair.. It was the best day that I think we all had in a long while. Brandon has taken 4 days off... as have I.. much needed family time! Donovan did not like the smell of the market.. but neither did I! he loved all the animals that were at the fair. the giant turkeys... the Lamas, Pigs, and well everything in between! Donovan did not like the rides so much, the picture of him in the bumper car was one that he choose to get off before they started.. He was not so likeing the idea of running into people. But it was fun to watch him play games, and enjoy the Fair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment