Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins!


this is for my mom who does not do halloween any more.. she keeps reminding me.. and i just giggle.. she i do not think is even doing halloween in her grandsons favor.. we carved our pumkins sunday night.. the last night with brandon before we all had to go back to work after are weekend with donoald! I am sure you can tell whos is whos, but we let donovan have the knife and just do his on his own... I know.. what a mother i am letting my son play with knifes! but he did a good job, it looked kinda cool just having a bunch of cuts in his pumkin, but i helped just a little and let the light come thru! we had so much fun.. donovan would not put his hands in the pumpkin.. what a girl! he just said ewwww gross mom.. you want me to do what! It was funny.. but after a bit he finally got into it! I love the time i get to spend with my boys and the silly times we have!

2 comments:

Grandma Chelle's House said...

I took him to get Black Spiderman....that's about all the Halloween I can take.

Brandon Dani & Donovan said...

lol i love it!