Monday, October 5, 2009

FALL (another post)


YUP i am making my own post to fall... i am sitting her on the couch with the windows open and i smell... camp fire... my fav smell in the world i think... since i have dated brandon we have had a fire pit out back and we always look forward to using it... cuddling around the fire out back and the fire place... it is something we love to do!! I love the cold .... or well the AZ cold.. i know i do not really know what cold is... but maybe one day COLORADO will be my home and i can enjoy my -13 below on cristmas morning... I guess this will start the count down to christmas.. and thanksgiving... then my birthday!!! I love the winter and being able to bundle up... I know i am crazy but i love it!! makes for good warm cuddle time on the couch sunday mornings... mmmmmm love it!!

No comments: