Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY BABY EMMA!!! (HEHEHEHE)


well i am posting because this little girl is the cutest thing ever!! I have had the oppertunity to get really close with ashley... and well i luv her and mark and there little family! I can not belive that he is a daddy... and that well she is FINALLY HERE!!! okkk so i admit i am so so so so so BABY HUNGRY that it makes me crazy.. or that the crazy lady comes out more.... I think i am going to go with the 2nd one... so untill i get preggo or well it is my turn i get to ejoy everyone else having babies and spoiling the ones around me!!! I love it... it is like i am an AUnt.. luv it!! hehehehhehhehe! she is the cuttest thing ever.. and i am so proud of ashley for getting her here. i have waited and well the wait is finally over!!!

No comments: