
Ok so the cat is out the bag!! lol... we are 7 weeks preggo and so happy to say that we are.. we were not going to say anything till well a while down the road.. but well everyone kinda guessed and well ya.. We are so happy to say that he or she is on its way!! the day I took the tests.. I did not expect anything.. it was weird one day i noticed that i was 4 days late, well i am always late, so i thought nothing of it... I just decied to take a test to make sure.. so i got two... i would take one at night when i got home then one in the am if the one at night did not say anything just to make sure.. well sure enough two little lines showed up and well i fliped! ( in a happy good way) text brandon at work with the pictures and made sure i was not seeing things.. needless to say he did not believe the test at first.. so i told him that i had a 2nd one and i would take it when he got home at 4am.. wel we did and two pink lines again!! we are so happy.. the silly in brandon asked if we could erase one line like nothing was there! lol it cracked me up and i said love nope sorry what is done is done! he then said it was not his falut!! HAHHHAHHAH! ya right! so now you all know!
2 comments:
YEAH YEAH YEAH....SOOOOOOOOO happy!
WHAT?!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW! Oh my gost YAAY!! I am soo excited for you!!
Post a Comment