
So this week on thursday we will be 13 weeks! my little tummy is coming along nicly! This pregnancy is going well, I am only craving bean burros, and cherry dr pepper! other than that... I just do not feel like eating... when I eat it is hit or miss, i am either ok with the food or not... I hope that this passes soon and I am able to eat in peace and not feel hungry all the time.. or sick. But with all that.. I am feeling our little one kick and move around.. It is crazy and the most amazing feeling ever!! It is weird all the same too.. It has been 5 years since things like this have happend so it feels like the first time all over again! Donovan kisses my belly every night.. and talks to baby.. It is so cute and he is going to be the best big brother!! We will see the doctor on the 30th this month.. and i hope to find out when the Doctor will want to try to find out what we are having. I hope by the end of Jan!! we will be 18 weeks at the end of Jan so i hope that by then he can tell!! I am also talking brandon into the 3d deal.. I hope he agrees and we can finally see our little one!!
2 comments:
I am so behind on everything I did not know there was a new green baby on the way! awsome!! You will love watching Donvan be a big brother, it is just the best so see the instant love they have! Plus the best helpers ever! I love telling Gionni to go see Shamus in his bed when he wakes up, she keeps him happy untill I can get to him. The Best.
do the 3d one...it's amazing! :)
Post a Comment