


so we are 15 weeks going on 16 this week! thursday will mark 16 weeks! I have started to feel movement a lot this last week! Baby Green likes to move while I am trying to go to bed at night! I guess it is as good a time as any! lol!! We got a suprise picture of Baby last visit. Daddy came to hear the heart beat for the first time and well the doctor could not find it! SCARY! he said it was there but it was too quiet for his liking! so he had us move to the other room and take a look inside! It was amazing!! Brandons face lit up and we were both so amazed at our little baby! we will find out what we are having on the 29th of this month!! We have our names picked out 2 for a boy and 2 for a girl!! Boys names are Sylas Jacob or Tanner Jacob.. the Girls are Haidyn Ray or Kamryn Ray... I have a strong strong feeling about Haidyn, so I am leaning more twards a girl but not getting my hopes up! I feel a girl would be a nice change to our family, since we have boys and boy stuff and more boy stuff and boy movies.. We need a girl in the mix!! LOL but WE really just want a healthy baby! Anything after that will just add to the Joy of it! I am not craving anything important, Kinda weird from the last time but I have come to the conclusion that this baby is going to be all around backwards and weird from donovan because it is Brandons lol!! It shows signs of being like dad already! stuborn and well a joy and tease!! I will keep you updated on the gender when we know what it is!!
2 comments:
Very cute! I can't wait to hear what that baby is. I love your names. Miss you guys. Hugs!
SOOO cute! Love your belly!
Post a Comment