Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First baby Item!!!



Ok so I have been keeping an eye out for gender safe items. No such luck.. right now everything is either boy or girl... Things have really changed from when I had donovan. When I found out I was preggo with him I started buying diapers. By the time I had him I had tons of diapers and did not have to buy any for a few months. This time around I plan to do the same thing... so tonight donovan and I bought our first package!! I have seen these jammies in the store for a few weeks now.. and I love them! I feel that they could do either way for a boy or a girl. I am not having any such luck with anything eles.. but in just a few months We will know what we will be having and I can start getting a few things here and there. I thought I would just share this little gem with you because I am so so so so EXCITED and it gets more and more real as the days go by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you bought two because you're having twins...

Brandon Dani & Donovan said...

and why do you think we are having twins??lol...