Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Belly tracking!





And so it starts! we are 10 weeks this week and could not be more excited! I have to track this belly and baby because I did not do any of it with donovan! I have noticed a lot of different things with this baby that I did not have with donovan. Now my mom says I just do not remember but oh I do!! donovan gave me bad bad migrains, I never puked with him and by week 8 I had cravings! Now this baby is totally different! I am 10 weeks, can not eat anything, with out puking it up or feelig like I am going to for the next two hours, I pee every 20 min or so, I am up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, and I have no cravings, And SMELLS are the worst! I mean really if I could cut my nose off for the rest of this pregnancy I think I may make it thru! LOL! With all of this complaing I guess you could call it... Brandon and I could not be happier or more thankful that we are pregnant! With my endo we had a 10% chance to even have kids after the fixed me... Kinda sad and scary but we were not going to let that get us down!! Needless to say we are blessed with this little one and Are SO SO SO SO HAPPY! I can not wait for Feb when we find out! I have had a lot of different feelings on what it may or may not be.. and Tons of people telling me what they feel! We have 2 baby boys due next year in the family.. last time I was on that boat! well I do not think so this time! I feel I will be the odd ball out and Have a girl! donovan is set that it is a sister, and well I am too... so we will see!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

CONGRATS LADY!

Dave Ray said...

Holy Cow! When did that happen??!

BTW... that baby widget is kind of gross

Jessica Jackson said...

You are totally pushing out your belly. I saw you less than a week ago, and it wasn't that big!

Brandon Dani & Donovan said...

Oh no pushing my belly out! The belly is there! And sorry about the baby wedgit! Lol it is gross but the only one I could find!

Anonymous said...

I say it's twins! You didn't even show with Donovan...well, I guess you did a tiny tiny bit...only because you're so freaking skinny

Jessica Jackson said...

I think the widget ROCKs! D.J. and brandon and going to be the next TV show on TLC! D + B = 3 more!!! triplets!

Becca said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!