


ok so today we found out!! IT IS A GIRL!! we are so excited! her name has changed a lot the last few days.. we both had the idea that she was a girl but was not sure... so she went from Haidyn to Kamryn... now to the final Choice of MAKYNZI MAE!! her middle name was going to be Ray after my family but brandon likes how Mae sounds! so daddy won and we both put an imput on her name!! Daddy has put the nickname M&M on her already! Brandon is so cute.. he is so excited! as am I.. we get to have PINK in the house.. WEll i am going more for PURPLE cuz i like that more but pink will be ok tooo! I can not wait to hold her and see her! we got a while to go but now that she has a name and we can now get ready for her arrival.. it makes it all the more real!! WE LOVE U MAKYNZI MAE!! can not wait to meet you!!
3 comments:
HELLO BABY!
I am sooo excited for you!!! I love girls!
I am sooooo soo excited too!! I am so happy to have pink and purple and girl stuff in the house!!
Post a Comment