


Ok sooo I have to post this.. I did on face book but I needed a reason to blog! lol... since we found out we are having a girl i have had to contain my self from just going out and buying everything pink! this is what I bought the day we found out! It was fun to finally buy something that was not blue! the funny thing is, that I went to see if there was any girl cloths in the clearence rack, and of course nothing! all boy cloths! Murphys law!! it was cute boy cloths at that, nothing big enough for donovan but cute baby boy cloths! Of course! but I found a few things and just decided to buy what I liked! the red dresses are from Becca! I can not wait to get tights and shoes for them and put her in them come christmas! I along with brandon and Donovan are so excited for Makynzi's arrival! I also can not wait to post her blanket I ordered! She is so spoild already! just like donovan! lol our little family is growing and Brandon talks about how he loves what we are doing! I am so happy that I have a man that is in this all the way with me! And sometimes seems more excited than I at times! This experence is all more than worth it! to have my son and husband by me 100% means more to me than anything! I want to thank you all for the prayers and blessings! Everyone in my life means so much to us too!
4 comments:
Now I know what color to get the baby for the shower.
Hint, Hint ;)
lol I love purple too.. her room is going to be purple and pink! lol!!
SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
Post a Comment