
This is her at 26 weeks and 1 day! she is a whole 2lbs now and is 3 days ahead of schedule! I hope that means that she is going to be here a little early then what the doctor has told me! Today they did an ultrasound to see my placenta and my uterus. Last time they took an ultra sound they said that she was sitting really low right on my cervix.. this can be a good or bad thing.. So this week marks the week that they are going to make the choice whether or not they need to close my cervix in order to keep her in there longer.. well needless to say she is still sitting right on it! On top of that my placenta has too much water as the doctor told me.. Now my regular doctor had been called out for delivery today so I saw the other doctor in the office.. which has made me crazy all day.. I am not worried or trying not to be but... she told me that we are looking more at a c-section than a delivery.. but that could change come the end of April or may.. and as for the water she did not go into much detail with that.. even tho I asked her a million questions.. SOOOO... I am going to call my regular doctor Monday to see if he can see me again and talk with me to see if I can get a clear picture of what is going on... On the up side in two weeks is our week 28 apt and I have the 3D-4D ultrasound set up and I can not wait to see how that goes and really see what she looks like! Today I got to see her stick her little tongue our and see some good shots of her long long legs! Although I am more than ready for her to be here I am no where prepared to have her here! most of our big stuff is on layaway and till we have a place to put it I guess I will let her extend her stay..:)
No comments:
Post a Comment