Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Deer Farm!


So this last week was spring break.. and this is one of the few things that donovan and I did to pass the time of the week. Friday me and my sisters and donovan took the two hour drive to flagstaff and went to the Deer farm.. I have to say the coolest place I have been to in a long time.. very worth the 2 hour drive.. You get to hand feed deer and man do they know why you are there! you come in and the swarm you like they are starving animals!! lol...it was fun to watch donovan try to get away from them.. a few times the deer stole his cup and walked away with it.. as you may see in the pictures the deer eat right out of the feeders if anything is left from you filling your cups! There was a bird that was so much fun too.. he barked like a dog.. meow like a cat.. said hello and clucked like a chicken!! It was so funny! I suggest for anyone with little kids that is looking for a day out or small day trip.. this is the best way to go!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

We LOVE the Deer Farm! It is so much fun!