So this year for easter and Brandons birthday we did more of a family deal other than spending the money to be flashy! LOL! It was much needed I might add.. Family time for us is our favorit time. Brandon took the 1st to the 5th off.. a few days and it was amazing! Thursday we hung out and decided to get away for the weekend.. ok so when I say that we staid out in AJ at grandma pats house... We miss it out there.. the starts the friends.. the fires!! yes fire pit in the back yard! Anyway.. brandon helped grandma put up her fence and we cooked out and had such a fun time! Friday was dinner with the family!!
Lindsey! I love this girl!! she is my baby momma!

Heater and Andrew!

Spooner and Tamer

Grama and Sam!


This is Donovan at the park.. our easter saturday cook out with the family out in Aj... I thougth this was cool that I got him jumping off the marry go round!

Looking for eggs.. it was the funniest thing ever!

Donovan and Dillian and the baskets after they looked for eggs! they were so much fun to wathch!!

After they were done with the eggs donovan thought it would be a good idea that Brandon stepped on an egg to see what it would do! What fun this was.. they then plaied cathch with the other eggs!

This was at Beccas house where we hid a million eggs it felt like! they had so much fun in the trees... Donovan got like a year supply of eggs at Beccas house.. I thought I just got ride of all the candy.. HHAHHAHAH nope... Anywho we had such a fun time this weekend that I got nothing done! I am glad that this week is getting back to normal! KINDA! I am so happy that my little family is growing.. and I can not wait till next year when Makynzi gets to join in all the fun! Donovan puts a smile on my face every day.. and I am so happy to have him in my life! He and Brandon are my everything! I love my family!!
2 comments:
So cute!!!
He is so cute! It was fun! Way too many eggs..hehehe!
Post a Comment