Friday, April 9, 2010

Update on Makynzi







28 weeks and one day as of today friday April 9th 2010! Seeing little Makynzi was the coolest thing I think so far... I mean seeing her on the ultrasound is always amazing but getting to see her in 3D and sneak a peek of what her face looks like.. well lets just say that words just can not explain! Along with all the pictures I got a DVD of her moving around!! It is so much fun to see her moving and seeing her do her thing.. I know it is not much other than kicking and punching me.. But I could sit all day at watch her! I got to drink the cool fun drink today too.. GROSS I might add.. but this time was not so bad.. When I was preggo with donovan I remember it being orange flavor and really thick and nasty.. this time I got it down in no time.. flavor was fruit punch and it was more like a drink than a dip... As for the doctor.. I got to see him today.. and all is well... She is no longer sitting too low or on my cervix! YAHOOO!! This means no c-section and on to a normal delivery! She is still mesuring 3 days ahead.. is about 3 pounds and well the doctor says in a few weeks will be ready! well more like 11!! but whos counting right!! My water is still 3 point over what it should be... normal water should be between 5-20 and we are at 23.. No big deal he says.. we are going to do ultrasounds till 36 weeks and then if it still changes or goes up then we will take the next step.. Till then keep my feet up.. and do what I do and she will be here in no time!! As for me and my update... I have gained 23 lbs so far.. and am not feeling that big yet but she is heavy.. makes my back hurt lots and lots..but it is all worth it!! And it will be worth it in 11 weeks or less!! I am not craving anything out of the norm.. I like chocolate and Cherry vanilla DP!! I dont have to have them but it is nice to splurge every now and then on them!! I am hoping to move in the next 3-4 weeks and I can not wait.. It is making me crazy having all the baby stuff just put in places... And not out just to look at...hehhehe! Anyway I am just glad to update that we are doing well.. and we are ready for her to be here.. brandon is ready with work and got the time he needs to be there to help!! HE is so excited to have her on her way!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

It is so amazing what they can do now! I never had a 3D one, but they are amazing! I can't wait to hold her! you know you live here, and close...You know I will be stalking you now too!

Jessica Jackson said...

Helloy Green M&M!!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!