
So this week marks 35 weeks and I could not be happier! It has been a long road, although it has not seemed that long at all really. But we do have 6 weeks to full term (EEWWW!!) 1 week to 36 weeks, and possably 3-4 weeks till baby Makynzi gets here! I know I have high hopes with this baby, but here is to thinkin posative right! Things that I have noticed the last week are, MY HUGE STATURE!! MY HUGE BELLY!! ME AND SMALL SPACES ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS (GRANDMAS BATHROOM!!) AND MAKYNZI HURTS ME EVERYTIME SHE MOVES!! Now I am keeping track of her movement, because once I had a little girl who would move all the time to a little girl who just squarms a little but still all the time!! She still kicks and man when she does it puts me out, i mean full on knocked me out of breath!! Her favorite place to kick is still the right side and let me tell you that side is raw from the kicking! Lets see what else.. I pee like every 10 min.. yes it is hot and I am drinking tons of water but I am up 4-5 times a night and I have to go all day long.. before I leave to go anywhere.. when we get there I have to go.. then depending on how long we are there I will go 2-3 times then I go when we leave... I think you get the point...I GO ALL THE TIME!! Heartburn comes from my feet I swear! I was told to take Zantac 150 and it does the job.. but it cuts close... Other than that nothing new... I start going every week next week and am so excited!! I am anxious to see if she has dropped any, I feel she has, but we will see what the doctor has to say!
On top of that we are now all moved in to our new place! I feel so much better! but at the same time I am a huge whale in a small place! lol.... Makynzi stuff is all set up and put in its place.... somewhat.. and so is the rest of the house!! All i have left is to get my new couch and get the old nasty one out!! can not wait!!
Funny thing is I spend all day cleaning.. and well it is not clean enough!! Brandon came home today and said.. Babe it looks amazing.. you take a break from cleaning or my Nose is going to burn off!! Yes Bleach is my favorite smell and cleaning aid rightn now! I guess you can say I am in full swing of nesting and ready for baby mode! bags are kinda packed.. carseat is ready.. and well I am ready as well... Donovan 2nds that! He asks everyday when she will be here!
Finally I really think my dog knows something is up because she is up my butt and a pain all the time... Weird! she was always a good calm dog that kept to her self some what unless you gave her the attention.. now I can not be alone in the room!! UUUGHHHHGG.. its not like she can call for help when I go into labor right.. unless that is something brandon tought her while I was asleeep! ha
Hope you enjoy this post! I will try to do one more before she gets here!! with a good big belly shotz! love you all!
2 comments:
I think you are done counting. You should just have your baby.
YEAHH!!! I am sooo stinking excited!
Post a Comment