Thursday, June 17, 2010

OH THE END IS NEAR!!!!




Ok so this is an update before my life gets kinda crazy! In the last month we have moved and have not yet put internet up at the house.. so everything is done thru my phone and well that sucks right now.. sometimes it lets me on and other times it does not.. we are 38 weeks today.. and man have the last 2 weeks been well a living heck I must say... Makynzi is doing amazing other than her game playing.. just like her daddy! She is strong and well ready to join the world! ( she told me so in my dream!) Any who.. I know I have posted on facebook a lot trying to keep you all updated on my stauts! well so far we are still 100% effaced and only almost 2cm.. Because of the cervical canser I had the year after Donovan was born, and the scaring from that, it has caused some problems the last 2 weeks. It will not allow my body to do what it needs to. Doctor tells me that if it does give by itself I better be ready to have the baby quick.. But each week I am let down..

NOw I have been doing what the doctor tells me too and each time I go to the hospital to get checked I am still the same as last time! So after this last visit.. monday... I told myself that I would not leave the doctors office thursday(today) unless he was going to do something to me to help her come or change my status! So I went prepaired to HURT! and HURT I did.. he stripped me and said that may work.. but if not I am inducing you THursday June 24th!! OH MY LANTA! I AM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW! This pregnancy has been amazing up untill all of this contractions and fals alarms!

My hubby has been one big trooper thru all of this! But he is also fed up with the games and well is VERY tired of not getting sleep due to the hospital visitis and then leaving and not having anything go on! He says that he is not going to be with me till an arm or massive water are coming out of me!! Some how he seems to put humor into this and that is why I love him!

So with all that nothing much has been going on.. other than my dog being a pain... my feet being hobbit feet.. and having to go to the bathroom every 5 min... I hope that the next post is going to be the story of her birth! so stay tuned and I will keep you updated!

No comments: