Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Makynzi Mae Green




June 24th at 1:02 pm Makynzi Mae Green came into the world!
At 8lbs 4oz and 19 1/2in long!

She is finally here! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!! I could not be more happy than I am today our sweet little M&M is finally here! As of tomorrow she will be 2 weeks old and it has been the best two weeks of my life!! (well since the birth of donovan!) The events that lead up to that day well as you all know was rough!! I was in and out of the hospital with contractions, and any other problem that seems to come along with pregnancy! But needless to say the week of 38 weeks preggers I went into the doctor determinded to make him change what was going on!! I told my self that I was not going to leave unless he was willing to do something for me! So the last post you saw was the post that the end was near!!! Oh my LANTA that was the happiest day I think so far in my life where I just could cry about nothing and be ok with that! The feeling was amazing knowing that if she did not come out on her own with in a week that well they were going to make her come out! EVICTION NOTICE is what Brandon Called it! He would talk with her, and so would I and tell her that it was ok to come out early!! Ha stubborn little one we have.. she waited to the day!!

We went in at 6 am to the hospital to get set up with a bed and paper work done! At 7 our amazing nurse Lisa came in and told us what they were planning to do.. At that point they were just going to start me on patossin. Totally ok by me.. I had been contracting for 3 days at 15 min apart and never closer.. so they started me and in no time my contractions were 2 min apart. About an hour later Lisa came in and said that Dr. I our doctor had one delivery before us.. and he wanted to break my water before he went to assit the other girl.. so she put in for my epadural! HA FUNNY THING IS THO.. the girl that was in line before me had to go in for emergency c-section(not the funny part) but when she was getting her epadural.. both her and the hubby RALFED ON THE NURO guy!!(ok funny part) Gross and well by this time I was in pain and he had broke my water (9:00 am) I found it entertaing that someone got ralfed on... so when JOE the NURo guy came in to give my my epadural he made it quick and easy and thanked me for not losing my breakfast!

So enduring pain past my level up untill about 9:30 am.. this birth experence was amazing.. I was focused and ready to take it on! ( with donovan I felt it was all a blur.. maybe because it was a 14 hour labor!!) So after my epadural they checked me.. still only a 1-2 cm and well effaced compleatly.. so the upped the patossin and let me sit! My nurse was amazing kept up on me even tho she was really busy.. Brandon was amazing too... never let my Ice chips run low.. and got me what ever I needed! At noon my nurse Lisa came in and checked me.. said she had never seen anyone do this before.. stay at a 1-2 cm for that long on patossin.. well I explained my scar deal and well she said as soon as that Pops then she will be here in no time!

My cut of time was noon for Makynzi to be here.. I told myself that I was going to have her here by lunch time so I could enjoy a nap and a good meal! well NOon they checked me and with in the half hour I noticed that my contractions were feeling funny and I could feel her coming.. SHe was really going to slide out on her own.. (TMI sorry!) but it was that way.. Paged the nurse and it was the OTher Lisa as we called her.. and I went from a 1-2 cm to 10!! YEAH THE TIME HAS COME!! The other lisa nurse was scared that DR I. was not going to make it in time.. I laughed and well just went with it!

Dr got there about 10 min after they checked me and called everyone in that needed to be there! 4 pushes later Makynzi Mae Green was brought into the world!! I cried and so did Brandon.. It was the best experence I think I have ever had when it comes to life changing elements! BRandon was champion about the whole thing.. staid by my side... held my hand.. cheered me on.. and cut the cord!

Brandon is by far the best man in the world! He never left my side, helped me when I needed it, waited on me had and foot.. and I have to say is the best dad that I could ever ask for my children to have! He does things just because it puts a smile on Donovans face! Soon Makynzi will know the same! I ask Brandon what he loves most about Makynzi.. He told me that having her is not as scary as he thought it would be.. but that it is entertaing to see her and her funny faces right now and the joy he feels knowing that he helped create this beautiful girl! Yeah he got mushy.. but he is ga ga for her and Donovan..

I can not thank my Family, Friends, Dr& Nurses enough for the help and experence that we as a family have come to enjoy.. I can not thank my Heavenly Father for sending such a wonderful man into my life... It all started the day we tied the string around our wrists! I am so thankful for every thing in my life.. our little mirical baby and our wonderful little family!