Ok so the whole summer has finally come to an end! Donovan starts 1st grade a week from today! Monday the 9th.. and man I could do 10 happy dances! I love the summer and have really loved this summer.. really sad I could not swim with my little man but I am seeing the doctor Thursday and well Hope that I can spend the next few weeks with him at sun splash! Any who! the 27th my little man turned 6!! can I just say how fast this has gone by! I was thinking the other day about when he was first born.. and how I thought it would be so cool to have him be 5 so we could talk and hang out... wow what I would give to take it back and have him little forever! LOL!! NO really I have enjoyed him so much that it makes me really sad that he is growing up.. but I really look forward to it at the same time.... ugh the things we want when we are parents.. big .. small... baby no baby! It will never end! Well for his birthday he had asked for a Ipod touch so he did not have to play Sydney's any more... I thought to my self is he really old enough to ask for that.. ha i guess so because he did! well my sister and I went halfs on it.. Thanks so much sister for helping out with this amazing gift.. he really loves it and well keeps him busy for a long time!.. on top of that we had Makynzi blessing on Sunday! her and her big dress and bow and everything you could think of! BUGGED BRANDON TO DEATH!! he always hates that I have so much on her sometimes.. but she is my girl and I am trying to be more girl with her so it takes a lot :).. Anyway I want to thank my family for the wonderful support they have given me over the years and this last year the most.. with the wedding and Donovan and now makynzi.. I could not ask for a better family!! I love you all!
2 comments:
Such Cute Pictures!
Cute pics! It was a fun weekend! We love those kiddos, and you two also..hehe!
Post a Comment